M. Gale & Associates is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to join their team in an exciting time of organizational growth.
The role reports directly to Missy Gale, President & CEO and will be part of the M. Gale team sharing collective responsibility to deliver the organization’s strategic initiatives, goals, functions, and process. Quality and integrity stand at the top of our client interactions and deliverables.
The Marketing Manager will work directly to inform and engage with potential clients and implement specific and actionable plans to secure new relationships with them. With a marketing focus, this role will also work with the M. Gale team and vendors to develop and deliver internal and external print and digital materials and conduct activities to maintain the brand.
Potential candidates for this position must have strong written and verbal communication skills, have knowledge of and experience in multi-channel marketing including email, social media platforms and Microsoft products. It would be beneficial but not required to have demonstrated experience in Adobe Creative suite, InDesign and Photoshop, Video creation and use of a sales database such as Salesforce. Knowledge of and experience with sales, the nonprofit sector and confidence in working with C-Suite executives, board members and donors is preferred.
Role and Responsibilities
Marketing and Engagement
- Research, qualify and conduct outreach to potential clients
- Conduct activity to coordinate and secure new client projects
- Coordinate front-facing and follow up sales activities through in person, phone, electronic and mail
- Collaborate, as needed, with the M. Gale team on resources for securing projects and product delivery
- Identify new potential market and income opportunities that align with corporate strategy
- Conduct relationship management activities with a portfolio of existing and new accounts
- Create and coordinate communications, position and oversee brand standards and position thought leadership presence in the region
- Curator and creator of content for sales and marketing activity
- Track all leads and client interactions in company database
- Provide all digital or print packages for sales team
- Provide editing and production support to client delivery team on reports
- Develop branded presentations in collaboration with the team as needed
- Develop reports for accountability and productivity using existing systems
- Develop annual action plans to attain targeted goals
- Participate in the budget development process
- Develop and manage costs for marketing and sales to ensure continued growth and profitability of each
- Collaborate and effectively communicate within all levels of the organization including staff, assigned vendors, associates
- Participate in company meetings
- Conduct other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Strong organizational, verbal and writing communication skills.
- At least 2+ years in similar experience through combined or separate roles in prior organizations.
- Effective communication and interaction with large and diverse groups of people.
- Managing and meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Computer Skills, Keyboarding, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Availability for occasional and weekend work
- Prior experience working in or with non-profit organizations, non-profit executives, and/or boards.
- Publishing and Graphic Art software products such as Adobe Creative Suite, and in particular Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience with Social Media Management platforms.
- Well-developed social skills and the ability to forge strong professional relationships
- Ability to travel independently
- Keyboarding skills
- Heavy computer use
- Occasional light lifting 10-15lbs
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.